The panel was moderated by Alia Karenina, VP Corporate Communications, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tb and the panellists included;
- Triyono Gani, Executive Director of Digital Finance Innovation Group, Financial Services Authority of the Republic of Indonesia ("OJK")
- Johnson Ridwan Ginting, Functional Officer of the Directorate of Inter-commissions and Institutions Network Development, Corruption Eradication Commission ("KPK")
- Dewi Djarot, Partner, Dewi Negara Fachri & Partners
- Stephanie Keen, Office Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Singapore
- Maurice Burke, Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Singapore
The event was well attended with over 200 attendees from ANZ, BNP Paribas, Goldman Sachs, HSBC . MUFG Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and Indonesian officials from the Financial Services Authority and the Corruption Eradication Commission.